The RIMROCKER TRAIL IS OPEN! Here are some things to keep in mind as we head into Summer 2022:
- There can be high water crossings, especially in the springtime.
- Be prepared for mud this spring as the trail dries out!
- Bring lots of extra water and food with you.
- Cell coverage on the trail is limited. Be sure to let a friend know your travel plans
- Even though you may find cool temperatures at higher elevations, we are headed into a unprecedented fire year. Keep in mind that there may be fire restrictions in the counties and on the public lands that you pass through. Research before you go by visiting westslopefireinfo.com for Southwest Colorado regional fire restrictions and Utah restrictions at https://utahfireinfo.gov/
- Leave the trail in good condition – don’t forget to pack out your trash.
- When you get home, send a photo of your trip to email@example.com and we’ll send you a bumper sticker to say thanks!